P.J. update

  • deskjet960@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2002
      Will, I have been moving to a new house the last few weeks and have been off
      line for a long time. I wanted to update you on my track total and my new
      hometown for your records. I now live in Webster, N.Y. , so please change
      that on my records. I went to two new tracks for me since my last update. In
      September , I went to Stateline Speedway in Edon,Ohio for a midget show. Boy
      ,that track really is on the Ohio, Indiana line!! In October I went to
      Muddy Acres in Mecklenburg, N.Y ,stocks. That should give me a
      current up to date total of 683 tracks. P.J.