[TrackChasers] my country

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2002
      As you probably know I have a goal of trying to see races in a new country
      each year. My streak started in 1996. This year's country trip is coming up
      in a couple weeks.

      I'll be leaving on Nov. 15 and flying to the island of Malta, in the middle
      of the Mediterranean Sea. Malta is a small island (only 95 sq. mi.) but
      within its national park there is a dirt road course. Inside the dirt road
      course is a dirt oval. Conveniently, both tracks run on the same day, about
      2 Sundays per month from October through May or June. In fact, they
      alternate races between the 2 tracks throughout the afternoon's program.

      I thought I would have the opportunity to "complete" the country, but a few
      weeks ago they raced at an old parade grounds so I can only hope for 2 out
      of 3. I'll be in Malta from Saturday afternoon until Monday morning.

      Will's Tentative Remaining 2002 Race Schedule:

      Sat. 11/9 -- Scope Arena, wood oval, Norfolk, VA (Mini Cups)
      Sun. 11/16-- Ta'Qali Race Tracks, dirt course, Malta (Autocross)
      Sun. 11/16-- Ta'Qali Race Tracks, dirt oval, Malta (Bangers)

      --Will