Re: figure 8 tracks

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 10, 2002
      --- In TrackChasers@y..., "Allan Brown" <speedways@d...> wrote:
      > At last count I know of 169 facilities that ran figure 8 races in
      2002. Of
      > which 87 are connected with a current oval track, while there were
      82 stand
      > alone figure 8 facilities.
      >
      > I'm thinking about adding a button for figure 8 tracks on
      speedwaysonline.

      > Allan

      Not sure if you were aware of it or not... but Mansfield (OH)
      Motorsports Speedway has added a figure 8 track on the inside of the
      1/2 mile track. Is is part of the 1/4 mile go-cart oval course they
      have there. They will be running a figure 8 event this weekend at
      their Cavalcade for Cash. http://www.mansfieldspeedway.com for
      details.