figure 8 tracks

  • Allan Brown
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2002
      At last count I know of 169 facilities that ran figure 8 races in 2002. Of
      which 87 are connected with a current oval track, while there were 82 stand
      alone figure 8 facilities.

      I'm thinking about adding a button for figure 8 tracks on speedwaysonline.

      Allan
    • Rich
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 10, 2002
        --- In TrackChasers@y..., "Allan Brown" <speedways@d...> wrote:
        > At last count I know of 169 facilities that ran figure 8 races in
        2002. Of
        > which 87 are connected with a current oval track, while there were
        82 stand
        > alone figure 8 facilities.
        >
        > I'm thinking about adding a button for figure 8 tracks on
        speedwaysonline.

        > Allan

        Not sure if you were aware of it or not... but Mansfield (OH)
        Motorsports Speedway has added a figure 8 track on the inside of the
        1/2 mile track. Is is part of the 1/4 mile go-cart oval course they
        have there. They will be running a figure 8 event this weekend at
        their Cavalcade for Cash. http://www.mansfieldspeedway.com for
        details.