PJ track total updates

  • deskjet960@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2002
      I wanted to update your list with the new tracks I picked up in the Month of
      August. I am in the middle of the process of moving from one house to
      another and I am very much in a disorganized state at this point . When I
      get all my ducks in a row again, I will be able to give you more timely
      updates. I added ten tracks in August ,bringing me from 671 to 681. Here
      are the additions:
      672- Monroe County Fairgrounds Figure Eight,Rochester, N.Y.
      673-Seekonk Speedway Figure Eight, Seekonk, Mass.
      674- Sykesville Fairgrounds Figure
      Eight, Sykesville, PA. 675- Bay
      County Fairgrounds, Figure Eight, Bay City, Mich.
      676- Corunna Fairgrounds, Figure Eight, Corunna, Mich.
      677- Montgomery County Ag.
      Fairgrounds, Figure Eight, Gaithersburg, Md. 678- Muddy
      Run Raceway, Bombers, Smoke Run,PA.
      679- Bob's Family Raceway, Dirt Road Course, Late Models, Claksville,
      Mich. 680- Bridgeport Speedway, 1/4 mile Front, Micro Sprints,
      Bridgeport, N.J. 681- Hamlin Speedway, 1/5 mile,
      Slingshots, Hamlin, PA. This
      should now bring me up to date. P.J.