CONGRATULATIONS ON RITTERS LM WIN

  • tomcv58
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2002
      CONGRATULATIONS to the Ritter's on their LM Win at Ace High Sat.
      8/31.

      The 1st time I ever saw them run ,it ends up in victory lane.

      The trackchaser LM looks good and runs.

      Tom
    • dryslick86
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2002
        ---Thanks Tom, and congrats on #200. If you ever run into us again
        you should stop down in the pits and talk to us. Was that your 1st
        time to Ace High? Pretty Rustic, huh? The support classes really
        dragged on, and the courtesy laps for flat tires have got to go. The
        track is actually pretty racy though, as this was our 3rd time
        there. By the middle of the feature the set up was right on, and it
        was fun beating Hoffner as he is part owner of the track. Later--