Re: Quebec tracks

  • Allan Brown
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 27, 2000

      The website to Autodrome Circuit Chaudiere is

      www.multimania.com/autodrome

      Can you read french?

      Villa Speedway's website is hard to read from the form we received, but it
      looks like

      www.mainfo.net/villaspeedway

      unfortunately it must not be right as I cannot pick it up

      Do you have any other Quebec websites besides

      Granby
      Drummond
      Atdm St-Eustache
      Circuit Trois-Rivieres

      The one I have on Autodrome Montmagny doesn't work anymore. Probably because
      Ralph Nason just bought the track.

      Allan
    • Allan Brown
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 28, 2000
        Anyone who gets Racing Wheels, check out the top-left hand picture on page 9
        in the January 19, 2000 issue.

        Allan
      • Allan Brown
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 27, 2002
          Will,

          Thanks for the better directions to Autodrome D'East-Broughton.

          I've only seen half of the Quebec tracks.

          The ones I haven't seen are

          Autodrome Chicoutimi
          Autodrome Circuit La Chaudiere
          Autodrome Coaticook
          Autodrome D'East-Broughton
          Autodrome Montmagny
          Autodrome St-Felicien
          Circuit R.P.M.
          Circuit Ste-Croix
          Circuit Trois-Rivieres
          Piste D'Acceleration Pont Rouge

          If anyone has better directions to these or any tracks please let me know.

          Allan