[TrackChasers] Canadian Off Road

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2002
      This site covers Off Road Racing throughout Canada, some of it is countable wheel to wheel racing.

      Countable tracks covered include:
      *North Augusta Motorsport Park--Brockville, ON
      *Mohawk Motorsports Park--Ohsweken, ON
      *Havlock--ON?? (rained out in June)
      *Alberni Motorsport Park--Port Alberni, BC (Vancouver Is.)
      *Whispering Pines Motorsports Park--Kamloops, BC

      upcoming dates:
      8/3-4--Ohsweken
      8/10-11--Port Alberni
      9/8--Kamloops
      9/21-22--Brockville
      9/21-22--Port Alberni
      10/5-6--Ohsweken
      10/6--Kamloops
      10/12-13--Port Alberni

      --Will

    • deskjet960@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2002
        Will, Any idea how someone could find starting times for the Canadian OFF
        road races you listed, I couldn't find anything on the website. I assume they
        are all daytime events? Also, those tracks that Allan got from Chris E.,
        were they all new that were not on his current master list, or were there
        some repeats? Thanks. P.J.
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2002
          PJ,

          I just updated Chris' page on the website with the tracks Allan got from him
          and the latest ones you sent me. All the ones in Allan's email were new
          additions to the master list. I now have him at 214 tracks, 35 states and 22
          countries (we only have tracks for 17 countries so far though).

          As for the Canadian Off Road, here is contact info for one of the
          competitors in the Ontario events.
          Ed Sanderson: 613-399-2971 or 613-399-2915
          sbroracing@...
          If you have no luck that way you might just have to show up around noon and
          hope they start early :)

          --Will