Re: [TrackChasers] upcoming travels

  • RRodda1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 10, 2002
      Gordy..keep the tips coming.  Ron
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 28, 2002
        Ron,

        I look forward to meeting you at one of the eastern PA SCRA shows, should you decide to keep those on your schedule. I won't be able to make Lincoln but hopefully at least one of the other two (Wms. Grove/Grandview).

        --Will
      • RRodda1@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 28, 2002
          Will,
                We have moved the visit to my brother's place in NJ up one week, so the only SCRA show I will do is the Fremont, Ohio one on my way back west.  I will probably stay in the Iowa-Illinois-Indiana area until Monday August 5th and head for NJ that day.  Ron