Shellhammer's

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2002
      Bruce/Anyone:

      I didn't know Shellhammer's was running the Slingshots this past Saturday or I probably would have joined you there instead of going all the way to Ohio for Dirt Country. Do you know if they have any other Slingshot races this year?

      Andy: Thanks for letting me know your brother's name. Sorry if I missed it when you introduced us. He's a good guy and we had fun together at Kane.

      gms
    • Bruce Eckel
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2002
        Guy, Shellhammer's has a date of September 14th listed with slingshots.
        Thought you knew about it, you are always on top of things. It was good
        seeing Rick again. Usually we see him at Linda's in the beginning of the
        year and Borger's in November. See you later. Bruce