Extra bed

  • Allan Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2002
      Guy,

      Sure, that sounds good.

      I'm not sure how we will meet up yet. I know I won't be selling books that
      night, and I sent in for credentials thru ARCA so I'm not sure if I will be
      able to get up in the stands unless I buy a ticket too, but I'll see what I
      can do. The gals at ARCA might be able to get me a grandstand ticket.

      I was planning on coming back towards Florence anyway as that is where the
      KOA is.

      Allan