Re: [TrackChasers] Nature's Finest

  • deskjet960@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , May 6 12:29 PM
      Thanks Guy, my latest attempt to get there was on Sept 11. I got as far as
      the bridge to Canada and was stuck there for five hours! NOT a good day for
      any of us!
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 5, 2003
        The Nature's Finest Speedway (formerly Wilton Grove) in Ontario has
        permanently closed. If you want to read the reasons why you can check it out
        here:
        www.microsprintkarts.com

        --Will
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 5, 2003
          Will:

          Did you find any dates for Dorchester Fairgrounds? BTW, don't forget to add
          the Oshweken Inner Oval to the listing on the website.

          gms