Changing Plans Already

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2002

      It looks like I am already changing my proposed schedule for May. From what I gather from the Kentucky Speedway website, all the racing on Friday, May 10 is on the quarter mile track. And all the racing on Saturday May 11 is on the superspeedway. Can anyone confirm that that is indeed the case? If so, I will just stay there for two days to get both tracks. It's going to mess up my plan, but it seems silly to be right there Friday for the Midgets and not stay for Saturday to get the other track. I guess I'm going to sit in Kentucky all day Saturday waiting for the ARCA race at night. Too bad it's not the IRL.

      GuySmith