141 Speedway

  • Jack Erdmann
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30 8:16 PM
      I really don't know how much I'm going to get out this year so, I went to 141 Speedway in Wisconsin for their first ever road course enduro. Over 80 cars ran the course which consisted of the extreme outside of the 3rd and 4th turns and the front straightaway and went into a dirt roadcouse off the backstretch. About 35 cars finished this event that consisted of three 30 minute segments. A good crowd was there to view the event, the promoter was unsure if he would try this again or stick with the more traditional oval enduro. I also found the website for the Winner Speedway in South Dakota.       www.winnerspeedwayinc.com

      Jack