More PA track changes

  • dryslick86
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1 7:17 PM
      By now I am sure many of you have seen that Hidden Valley Speedway
      has changed names and owners(although the officials appear to be the
      same). They will still run saturday nights with latemodels as the top
      class. Their website is up and running at
      http://www.gamblersracewaypark.com Also today I discovered that Dunn
      Hill has changed owners, and the promotional team that ran Clinton
      County last year has taken over. The new name is Ace High Speedway.
      They will also feature full blown latemodels (aluminum motors, open
      tire, etc.) on saturday nights. Their website is
      http://www.acehighspeedway.com We will likely make a few appearances
      at each track with my dad's latemodel this year. Thanks--Andy Ritter
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2 7:50 AM
        Andy Ritter wrote:

        > By now I am sure many of you have seen that Hidden Valley Speedway
        > has changed names and owners(although the officials appear to be the
        > same). They will still run saturday nights with latemodels as the top
        > class. Their website is up and running at
        > http://www.gamblersracewaypark.com Also today I discovered that Dunn
        > Hill has changed owners, and the promotional team that ran Clinton
        > County last year has taken over. The new name is Ace High Speedway.
        > They will also feature full blown latemodels (aluminum motors, open
        > tire, etc.) on saturday nights. Their website is
        > http://www.acehighspeedway.com We will likely make a few appearances
        > at each track with my dad's latemodel this year.

        Andy,

        Thanks for the track info. It looks like the PA tracks are starting to go
        with a gambling theme. What will the next name change be? Joker's Wild
        Raceway? Craps Motor Speedway? Don't Come Fairgrounds? How about The
        Fabulous Slots Speedway?

        --Will
      • dryslick86
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2 11:56 AM
          --- In TrackChasers@y..., "Will White" <ned98@n...> wrote:

          > Andy,
          >
          > Thanks for the track info. It looks like the PA tracks are starting
          to go
          > with a gambling theme. What will the next name change be? Joker's
          Wild
          > Raceway? Craps Motor Speedway? Don't Come Fairgrounds? How about The
          > Fabulous Slots Speedway?
          >
          > --
          ---Will, you're right,I'm not sure what's up with the name changes.
          Perhaps some lower division tracks will change. How about Scratch Off
          Speedway, The Tricky Tray Track, and a season ending special called
          the "Bingo Bowl" featuring street stock or 4 cylinder drivers from
          across the nation. --Let's hope not. Later--Andy Ritter