Guy's recommendations - Randy's feedback

  • Randy Lewis
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 11, 2001
      Guy,

      I agree with your recos as I understand them. We
      should have done #3 a long time ago. Thanks for
      submitting the ideas.

      Randy

      or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 11, 2001
        Guy,

        I agree with your recos as I understand them. We
        should have done #3 a long time ago. Thanks for
        submitting the ideas.

        Randy

        I've been saying that for a long time, too. If you don't want to put in the slightest effort to supply a list and update it at least at the end of the year, then you don't really want to play and be a part of the game. I don't think we need to go through any formal voting process for any of this though, as these are not issues that affect "counting" tracks, just issues that affect the "posting" of tracks. I guess it is all up to Will, but I think if we could come up with some sort of consensus he would likely go along with it.

        GuySmith
        RTR
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 11, 2001
          Guy,

          I can't wait for Norm's list. Thanks for continuing to prod him. I am willing to go
          along with your ideas. BTW I am starting to work on the database project now. Once the
          Web site is running from the database the trackchaser totals will be calculated from the
          lists, not entered manually by me.