What's This?

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2001

      Rick's 2001 list includes a track called "Dirt Country Raceway" in Ohio. He
      saw full sized and compact stocks there. Anyone know anything about this???

      GuySmith
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2001
        Guy Smith wrote:

        > Rick's 2001 list includes a track called "Dirt Country Raceway" in Ohio. He
        > saw full sized and compact stocks there. Anyone know anything about this???

        Dirt Country Raceway is an AMA sanctioned, amateur motocross racing facility. It is
        located 3.5 mi. S of Blanchester, Ohio, on SR 133. Apparently they occasionally run
        figure 8s as well. Their track number is 513-625-9987 and their office number is
        513-625-7350. At least these were their numbers in 2000. I found results of figure 8s
        there on May 20, 2000.

        --Will