Welcome!

  • ned98@nni.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2000
      I'd just like to take this opportunity to welcome the first day subscribers to this new "community". I am honored that you guys are interested in taking part in the TrackChasers list. One of the great things about TrackChasers is the camaraderie and willingness to help each other with information. I thought that as more of us go online this would be a good way to keep up with each other's exploits as well as coming up with answers to our track questions.

      Also, if any of you know others who may be interested in joining this list, feel free to let them know about it. The more TrackChasers that come on board, the more useful and fun it will be. I look forward to hearing from each of you.

      Thanks,
      Will White