Four Seasons

  • Allan Brown
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2001
      Guy,

      Do you know what city Four Seasons Speedway in Ontario is near. I knew it
      ran the Micro-Sprints (aka: Hurricane Midgets) in 1999. Do you know if Four
      Seasons is still running? I wonder if it is Nature's Finest?

      Allan
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2001
        Allan,

        Guy may have more info than I do on Four Seasons Speedway, but I thought I'd throw out
        what I have.
        This comes from a kart track directory on the Web. I don't know how recent the
        information is.
        --------------------------
        Four Seasons Speedway
        Track Length: 1/5 mile
        Surface: Asphalt
        Fenwick, Ont.
        Nearest Metro Area: Hamilton, Ont.
        Contact: Dan Sobczak (905) 664-7069
        ---------------------------
        Nature's Finest Speedway is the one formerly called Wilton Grove.

        --Will
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2001
          Allan:

          The flyer I had from the Niagara Falls indoor races that listed Four Seasons
          and two other tracks had a phone number that was no longer valid, as I tried
          to call this summer. The track was definitely not Wilton Grove/Nature's
          Finest. I was under the impression that Four Seasons was paved. Anyway,
          when I was at Nature's Finest this summer I showed that flyer to several of
          the track officials and none of them had heard of the other club or either of
          the two Canadian tracks (the 3rd was Bliss, NY), even though they appeared to
          all be from the same general area centered around Hamilton.

          GuySmith