Re: [TrackChasers] Hillside Speedway

  • Bruce Eckel
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2001
      Andy,  Can't seem to find the paper I had the phone number on but yellow pages on web or call to information will yield it.  You want to call Goldstein's Lawn and Garden Center in Westport, MA.  Bruce       -----Original Message-----
      From: Will White <ned98@...>
      To: TrackChasers@yahoogroups.com <TrackChasers@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Tuesday, October 30, 2001 10:55 PM
      Subject: Re: [TrackChasers] Hillside Speedway

      Andy Sivi wrote:
      Will,

      Is there a contact telephone number for Hillside Speedway in Massachusetts?

      Andy,

      I don't have contact info for Hillside but Bruce should have at least an e-mail address.

        Post message: TrackChasers@egroups.com
        Subscribe:    TrackChasers-subscribe@egroups.com

        http://www.egroups.com/community/TrackChasers