Re: [TrackChasers] Trackchasing this weekend

  • Bruce Eckel
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2001
      Randy, Pat and I are going to New Davenport on Saturday night on our way to
      Syracuse for Sunday. Bruce and Pat
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 5, 2001
        Bruce and Pat,

        Not sure if I will make it to Davenport. I'm keeping
        a close eye on the weather channel since Saturday
        looks like a bad weather day for the northeast. If I
        do make it to Davenport I'll be wearing a black/red
        letters Eldora racing jacket. Allegheny County
        Speedway was a good track last night. More on that
        later.

        Randy