Weekend Trip

  • towbarsunlimited
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2014
      Brian, If you haven't ever been Sportman's Speedway near Knox races Sunday nights.
      Hopefully the afternoon and evening showers in the Northeast will go away before the weekend. Vince
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2014
        I thought of the Micro Stocks at the Oreville Kart Club on Sunday afternoon but I just looked at their website and they are closed this week for the holiday,  Still, keep that in mind for another weekend when you are in PA and looking for something for Sunday--Guy