Shellhammer's Speedway Bad News / Good News

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2014
      TrackChasers:

      I was hoping to meet up with Mike Knappenberger, Edward Corrado, and Dave Balloch tonight for the wingless 270cc Micro Sprints at Shellhammer's Speedway.  Unfortunately that event has been rained out.

      The good news is that they have added more 2014 Wednesday dates for Micro Sprint racing:

      August 20
      September 3
      September 10
      September 17
      September 24

      As I've never seen Micro Sprints there, I'll probably try to make one of those dates.  Shelly's should be an interesting track for the wingless 270's.