Figure 8 at Waterford CT

  • Edward M Corrado
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2014
      I accidentally stumbled upon an advertisement for a No More Teachers Bash at Waterford Speedbowl this Sunday, June 29, starting at 7pm. The advertisement says it includes a figure 8 race, enduro, and more. I checked most of the top 20 in the Figure 8 category on Roaming the Raceways and didn't see a Figure 8 race listed on anyone's list so this may be new (or at least rare). It appears the F-8 race is supposed to be on the front stretch. I wish it started earlier as it is a long ride home with work the next morning. Still it might be useful for someone. More details available at:

      http://www.speedbowl.com/events/no-more-teachers-bash-3/

      --
      Edward M. Corrado
    • Brian