Bradford Speedway, PA to Close After This Week

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2014
      This was a bit of a surprise.  I know they had the ESS Super Sprints booked for next month.--Guy

      It’s been a great sixty year run—now the SpeedBourne Bradford Speedway is being closed forever to make way for a new Radio tower that will beam several Colonial Media + Entertainment Radio signals into Bradford and Olean.  But we’re going to make the last show ever at the SpeedBourne Bradford Speedway on Saturday, June 28th, something special with monster trucks, motorcycle stuntman Doug Danger, and the CTS Off-Road Pure Stocks and Rexel Mini Stocks.  Plus our Pink Night in support of the American Cancer Society that was rained out back on June 13th will also be held so you’ll see pink paint schemes on many of the cars to support the work to find a cure.

      Let’s talk about the monster trucks first.  You’ll see the machine that performed the first-ever monster truck back-flip last month.  The XDP Diesel is also the only diesel-powered monster truck in existence.  Also scheduled to appear are the Dodge RAMinator and MOPAR One monster trucks.   Plus you’ll see world-record motorcycle jumper Doug Danger perform his death-defying stunts.  The CTS Off-Road Pure Stocks and Rexel Mini Stocks also make their last ever appearance on the famed quarter-mile oval before we close the track forever!  And because the last show ever is also Pink Night in support of the American Cancer Society’s McKean County chapter, many drivers will display special pink paint schemes…and both cars and drivers will be parked on the frontstretch during intermission for driver autographs so you can get up close and personal with these race cars and support the American Cancer Society’s mission to find a cure.

      We expect standing-room only for this event that’s been sixty years in the making.  Pre-sale tickets are available right now by going to www.BradfordSpeedway.com.  Adult admission is just fifteen bucks and admission is five bucks for kids 5-15.  And every ticket is also an all-access pit pass so you can enjoy our pre-event pit party and get up close and personal with the race cars and monster trucks.  The pre-race pit party starts at 5:30 and on-track action starts promptly at 7:30 on Saturday, June 28th.  The track is sixteen miles south of Olean and seven miles east of Bradford at the intersection of Routes 246 and 646.  For information or directions, go to www.BradfordSpeedway.com.

      Track Promoter/Owner Jeff Andrulonis is a well-known local entrepreneur with interests including real estate, broadcasting, and retail. Andrulonis owns Colonial Media + Entertainment, which is an integrated marketing organization that specializes in marketing and promotions for local businesses. With eight Radio stations, numerous websites and social media, event marketing opportunities, and even full ad agency consulting, Colonial Media + Entertainment can helps businesses craft an engaging message and then powerfully promote that message in the Twin Tiers.

      Colonial’s Radio brands include Hometown Country Bob 103.9 (Country-also on 99.1FM in Olean), The Mountain / 106.3 WXMT & Olean’s 98.7 (Rock), NewsRadio 96.7 WVTT (News/Talk-also on 95.3FM in Pennsylvania), and CBS Sports Radio 93.9 (Sports). Colonial stations are also the play-by-play home of NASCAR, the New York Yankees, Penn State Nittany Lions, Notre Dame Fighting Irish, and numerous high school teams.

      Colonial’s event marketing opportunities include 35 races at the SpeedBourne Bradford Speedway, the premier auto racing facility in the market; the Olean Fourth of July Fireworks, the largest in the market; and the Olean Bridal Expo, the oldest and largest bridal fair in the market.

      Colonial’s ad agency consulting is performed via Colonial Media Strategies, a full-service ad agency providing services to clients in the medical/dental, power equipment, and home improvement categories, among others.

      More information is available by going online to the official SpeedBourne Bradford Speedway website at www.BradfordSpeedway.com or by following us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/bradfordspeedway. The SpeedBourne Bradford Speedway is presented by SpeedBourne. Keep up with the world of speed at www.SpeedBourne.com.
    • ed c