Poughkeepsie Raceway

  • towbarsunlimited
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2014
      I made the 100 mile trip down to Poughkeepsie Raceway on Sunday. I had called and left a message and e-mailed with no response.
      When I arrived there were about 15 people there and 7 karts. I was told that there were more karts and people there on Saturday. The website didn't say anything about Saturday racing but Facebook did.
      I was fortunate that I was able to meet some people and hang around until the promoter decided they should have a race that consisted of 4 champ karts. As far as I could tell there was no schedule.
      Next was a race for the 3 kids that were there.
      To be honest I don't see how this track can survive w/o some racers who will bring some spectators. I felt fortunate to have been able to see a race there. Vince