upcoming vacation

  • Dustin Jarrett
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 11, 2014
      Each year, I try to sneak away from the comfy confines of the Eldora tower to visit a few new race tracks.  This year is no exception and, in just over a week, I'll be off on a solo journey to the southwest to add a few new tracks and states to my resume.  The schedule is as follows:

      6/20 - Fairgrounds Speedway; Cortez, CO (regular show)
      6/21 - Arizona Speedway at ET Motopark; Queen Creek, AZ (CDM Late Models)
      6/24 - Heart O'Texas Speedway; Elm Mott, TX (USMTS Modifieds)
      6/25 - Devil's Bowl Speedway; Mesquite, TX (USMTS Modifieds)
      6/27 - Diamond Mountain Speedway; Vernal, UT (Wild West Tour Modifieds)
      6/28 - Aztec Speedway; Aztec, NM (regular show)

      If all goes as planned - easier said than done, as we all know - it would boost my totals to 180 tracks and 42 states. Fingers crossed...

      DJ
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 11, 2014
        Looks great, Dustin.  Should be a great time.  Lots of interesting tracks there that I hope to get to some day.  Let us know how you are making out/made out.  Guy

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 11, 2014
          DJ,

          Pretty ambitious. Hope you pull it off.

           Gordy