Free 2014 NSD Books Update

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2014
      TrackChasers:

      As I had already assembled 15 requests for complimentary copies of the 2014 NSD as offered by Tim Frost, I sent him a preliminary list this morning with those 15 names representing Pennsylvania, Ohio New Hampshire, New York, Indiana, New Jersey, and Kentucky.  The names listed below should be good to go:

      David Ludwig
      Ron Rodda
      Dustin Jarrett
      Paul Weisel
      Andy Sivi
      Gordy Killian
      Mike Knappenberger
      Bruce Spencer
      Dave Garrison
      Edward Corrado
      Paul & Eleanor Weidman
      Bruce & Pat Eckel
      Roger Ferrell
      Bruce Griffiths
      Guy & Pam Smith

      Tim just emailed me that the books are already going out in the mail today!  How's that for quick service?  I will collect additional names and addresses and send a second batch to Tim next Monday if anyone else is interested.  If you want a book, please get me the information by then.  And if you know of anyone else from the group that is not on the TC listserve and you think might want a book, tell them to let me know in the next week.--Guy

      A couple of notes to the group from Tim:

      I really enjoy everything about the trackchaser group.  I look forward to the trip reports - I learn alot - about the tracks - helps us try to stay on top of everything.

      If members of the group - find mistakes, corrections for NSD - let me know.   This crowd sourcing efforts seems to help. We are not perfect.

      We have spent alot of time over the last five years getting to know the business, publishing, layout, databases, advertising, websites, mobile apps, radio show, conferences, etc.  We got a better handle on the data this last year - should have it under control by next years edition.

      On anoter note, if trackchaser ever make visits to tracks - they can take a "selfie" picture - maybe with a copy with nsd - send it to you or me at twfrost@... - we will post in own our facebook page.
    • Peter Hollebrand

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2014
          I would have sent a request, but living in England I think it just
          isn't right as shipping cost will be high!

          But, I know a few English fans who go over to the USA like to get a
          copy, so my question is, where can they buy a copy when they are in USA?

          Colin Casserley