Brand New 2014 NSD Free To TrackChasers

    Message 1 of 7 , May 29, 2014

      In a continence of the partnership between our TrackChaser group and Tim Frost of the National Speedway Directory, Tim is offering a free copy of the brand new 2014 NSD to any member of the TrackChaser group and/or listserve member.

      He has asked that anyone that would like a complimentary copy sent directly to them to please send their name and mailing address to me (privately to RTRYFBAR@... if you don't want it on the public listserve) and that I assemble a list and send them to him all at once.  As it is already almost the end of May, if you want a free copy of the new book, please get the information to me in the next week.  I will send him the information no later than Monday, June 9.

      If anyone talks to people like Norm, Rick or anyone else who does not get these emails, make sure to tell them to get me their address if they want a complimentary 2014 National Speedway Directory.

      Tim also sponsors the recognition plaques for the five most active TrackChasers each year, as well the awards for lifetime TrackChaser achievement.  Please continue to support his efforts within the sport, as he continues to support ours.

      Additional information regarding the new NSD is copied below.

      Guy Smith

      2014 National Speedway Directory Coming To Race Tracks

      The Trusted Source For Motorsports Continues The Tradition By Releasing Its 35th Edition

      Wilmette, IL - May 13, 2014 -- The highly anticipated source for race tracks hit the shelves in mid-May. The 2014 National Speedway Directory lists a total of 1,325 auto racing facilities. It is the most comprehensive publication of active tracks in the United States and Canada available anywhere. This book lists detailed information on oval tracks, dragstrips and road courses. The phone numbers, addresses, exact directions, nights of operation and type of racing are included in this handy 592-page paper-back book.

      Listings for approximately 300 sanctions, 50 racing publications, and 75 racing related museums, pushes the total to over 1,750 motorsports related listings. The 2014 schedules for over 150 circuits are also included.

      The new edition is essential for planning vacations and race outings. Race fans and industry professionals can depend on the National Speedway Directory for the most accurate and updated directory of race tracks in North America.

      The price for one copy is $15.00 (includes postage) or two copies for $25.00. Orders can be placed online at www.speedwaysonline.com or emailing orders@... . Checks or money orders can be sent to: National Speedway Directory - 909 Seneca Road - Wilmette, IL - 60091.

      About National Speedway Directory and Track Guide

      National Speedway Directory (www.speedwaysonline.com) is the trusted information source for the motorsports industry. It prints listings of oval tracks, dragstrips, road courses, sanctions, publications, museums and race schedules. National Speedway Directory has been published annually since 1975. The book is also available as a digital edition for iPhone and Android devices.

      Track Guide (www.trackguide.com) is the new iPhone and Android app, which puts race track and event information and directions right in the palm of your hand. Users can locate their favorite tracks or events, anywhere, anytime.
    • rpmgordy
      Message 2 of 7 , May 29, 2014
        Thank you, Tim, for the NSD. Thank you, Guy, for sending the addresses.

        132 Hawthorne Ct. Wyomissing, PA... 19610
        Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

        Message 3 of 7 , May 29, 2014
          Guy,
               Please put me down for a copy of this year's National Speedway Directory and extend my appreciation to Tim Frost for his generosity.  Surface mail works at:  Weisel Racing Equipment, Inc., Attention:  Paul Weisel, P.O. Box 118, Orefield, PA 18069
               Would you also re-send your photo of Pete Trumbauer ready to be pushed off in the Semler 6 from Circle M.  I sent it to Pete and it's now lost somewhere in cyberspace.  Thanks.  PW

          On 5/29/2014 12:26 PM, RTRYFBAR@... [TrackChasers] wrote:

[...]

        • Bruce A. Spencer
          Message 4 of 7 , May 30, 2014

            Guy,

                            What a great offer, I’d like a copy.

                            Bruce Spencer

                            35 Ellen Lane

                            Bristol NH 03222

            Thanks,

            Bruce

[...]

            IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE:

            This message is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records.
            Message 5 of 7 , May 30, 2014
              Hi Bruce!  It's been a while since we heard from you.  Good to know you are still hanging in there, out there.  Guy

              Message 6 of 7 , May 30, 2014

                Guy,

                                Yep, survived the winter though it was some cold at Thompson last night.  The new road course there looks great, they really put some effort into it.

                Thanks,

                Bruce

                Hi Bruce!  It's been a while since we heard from you.  Good to know you are still hanging in there, out there.  Guy

                Message 7 of 7 , May 30, 2014

                  What a deal. I know Tim monitors our site and I want to add my THANKS for the offer. Please add me to the list and thanks again. Dave

                  Dave Garrison

                  280 Persell Rd.

                  Bedford, Ky 40006