Kinross Speedpark (MI) to reopen

  • terrapin44
    Message 1 of 4 , May 15, 2014
      Kinross Speedpark just annouce 6 shows + an invotational this year on the 1/4 mile. 4 of the 6 shows will be on Sundays whiel the other 2 are Friday nights. The first race is Sunday, June 8 at 3pm. The best I can tell is that Kinross didn't have any races last year although I'm not 100% positive. They did run in 2012 though. The track wasn't closed long, but it is good to see any track back open. Details can be found at http://www.racekinross.com/

      Edward
    • Bruce Eckel
      Message 2 of 4 , May 15, 2014

        Edward,

        Thanks for sharing the information.  It is appeciated.

        Bruce

        Message 3 of 4 , May 15, 2014
          That's one I was afraid I had missed.  Hopefully I'll get there someday.  Thanks, Edward!

          Thanks for sharing the information.  It is appeciated.

          Bruce

          Kinross Speedpark just annouce 6 shows + an invotational this year on the 1/4 mile. 4 of the 6 shows will be on Sundays whiel the other 2 are Friday nights. The first race is Sunday, June 8 at 3pm. The best I can tell is that Kinross didn't have any races last year although I'm not 100% positive. They did run in 2012 though. The track wasn't closed long, but it is good to see any track back open. Details can be found at http://www.racekinross.com/

          Edward

        • rpmgordy
          Message 4 of 4 , May 15, 2014
            Guy,

            Let's try and find a suitable date where we can go together.

             Gordy

            Sent from AOL Mobile Mail