Race Planning

  • drtchsr
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 2014
      I am planning on going to Brownstown for the Lucas Oil show this week and the no way out 40 next Saturday. I will have the BT Cruiser behind the open grandstands if anybody is going stop by. My next road trip is planned to be the NDRL eastern swing in April. Hoping to meet up with some of those dreaded east coast track chasers.  Dave
    • snakeyk1usa
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 19, 2014
        Dave, the Brownstown show should be a good one. We are staying local Saturday before heading to Ohio Sunday. I will let you know if we can get out that way after that. I am glad to see you on the move again. Mike K
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 19, 2014