Everland Speedway, South Korea

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 12, 2014
      TrackChasers:  Anyone have any idea where to find info to help out Lee Esser see a race in South Korea?  --Guy Smith

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 16, 2014
        Is Everland Speedway even open this year? The last I could find was that
        the track was closed in 2012 to be enlarged.

        Will

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 17, 2014
          Hey Guy,

          I noticed Tommy Hinnershitz is credited with seeing racing at Kutztown
          on 6/4/2014. Sounds like a night we won't want to miss! :)

          Will
        • Paul Weisel

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 17, 2014
                Will,

                Good catch.  It's supposed to be the opening day for the track, June 4, 1997.  I just added that today, thanks to an email from Paul Weisel with the info.  I added it with six 2014 tracks reported from last Friday and Saturday.  Forgot to change the year.  I'll fix it next time I log on.

                That 1997 track put Tommy's track range at almost 69 years, from 1928 to 1997, surpassing Stirling Moss's 1947 to 2013 or 66 years, but far short of Chris Economaki 1927 to 2008, an astounding 81 years.

                I noticed Tommy Hinnershitz is credited with seeing racing at Kutztown
                on 6/4/2014. Sounds like a night we won't want to miss! :)

                <*> Your email settings:
                    Individual Email | Traditional

                <*> To change settings online go to:
                    (Yahoo! ID required)