Trenton TC Roll Call

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 7, 2014

      Spotted at Trenton on Day 1 were:

      Russ Currie
      Bruce Eckel
      Pat Eckel
      Gordy Killian
      Mike Knappenberger
      Dave Ludwig
      Bing Metz
      Guy Smith
      Pam Smith
      Doug Stiles
      Kevin Stiles
      Paul Weisel
      Will White

      Norm Wagner didn't make it (weather worries), PJ Hollebrand didn't make it (family illness), and Virginia Schuler is begging off for Sunday (weather worries).  Expect one or two more for tomorrow's TQ finale.

      Guy Smith

    • Brian

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 8, 2014
          Chris Tyrrel was there on Friday too.

          Guy, Pam, Mike, Russ, Doug, and Kevin are those that I know are returning tonight.  Brian Hickey and Edward Corrado are joining us.  Anyone else, let us know.

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 9, 2014

            Three more TrackChasers that were not at Trenton on Friday, sat with us yesterday, bringing the group total at the event to 17.  New faces were Brian Hickey (and girlfriend), Rick Schneider, and Edward Corrado (with dad).

            Also, email was received from Eleanor Weidman that she and Paul were not going to make it due to Paul's cold.  They were certainly missed.

            I wonder what is the largest number of group members we have ever had at an event?  It must have been an indoor show in the eastern third of the US.  Yes, I realize that not all 17 were at Trenton at the same time, but has there been more than 14 on a single day and 17 at a single event?

            Norm Wagner didn't make it (weather worries), PJ Hollebrand didn't make it (family illness), Virginia Schuler begged off for Sunday (weather worries), Jeff Sands didn't make it Saturday (changed his mind), and the Weidmans couldn't make it either (Paul's cold).  It could easily have been over 20 at the event.

            Soon, Billy Schwoyer should make it 18 of us at the show.  He sat with us last night and should have his approximately 130 track list submitted in the next couple of weeks.  He and I go back to 1979 or 1980.

            Real good weekend (racing better on Friday, full reports to follow eventually)

            TrackChasers at Trenton

            1. Edward Corrado
            2. Russ Currie
            3. Bruce Eckel