Update on Dave

  • snakeyk1usa
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 1, 2014
      Dave called to let me know that he ok after his major procedure. Dave sounded positive but tired. He told me to give him a few days and then we will chat. He did say he took his walk which is always good after this type of treatment. Keep pushing Dave. Mike K.
    • snakeyk1usa
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 3, 2014
        Dave called and sounds better but does still have a few more days in the hospital. We still need to keep him in our prayers. Get well soon Dave. Mike K.
      • ed c
        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 3, 2014
          Get well soon Dave!

          Edward

          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 3, 2014
            Dave told me tonight that the Doctor might let him have some liquids tomorrow? Dave said that would be the first liquid in a week. I hope that means Dave is getting closer to going home?
          • snakeyk1usa
            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 5, 2014
              Dave ate his first real breakfast in a week. He even posted a picture of it. Home next I hope. All the best Dave Mike K
            • Bruce Eckel
              Message 6 of 19 , Feb 5, 2014

                Dave,

                Glad to hear you are coming along well.  Hoped you enjoyed that breakfast.  Probably tasted like honey.  Continued good wishes for your recovery and hope to see you back on the trackchasing trails in the future.

                Bruce and Pat

                Dave ate his first real breakfast in a week. He even posted a picture of it. Home next I hope. All the best Dave Mike K

              • Brian
                Message 7 of 19 , Feb 5, 2014
                  Glad to hear he is progressing well.

                  On Feb 5, 2014, at 8:29 AM, <KNAPPM@...> wrote:

                  Dave ate his first real breakfast in a week. He even posted a picture of it. Home next I hope. All the best Dave Mike K

                • rpmgordy
                  Message 8 of 19 , Feb 5, 2014
                    Ditto.

                    Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

                    Message 9 of 19 , Feb 9, 2014
                      I sent Dave the flip pictures from Trenton as well as quite a few tweets while at Trenton. Dave's reply indicates he is going through what he calls healing pain. Most of us know healing pain gets old in a hurry. Please keep Dave in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you Mike K
                    • snakeyk1usa
                      Message 10 of 19 , Feb 15, 2014
                        Dave is still on a liquid diet. The process is a long one. Wishing Dave all the best. Mike K
                      • bruceeck
                        Message 11 of 19 , Feb 17, 2014
                          Dave,

                          Hang in there and continue to get well. Many people are praying for you and a full recovery.

                          Bruce and Pat

                          Message 12 of 19 , Feb 20, 2014
                            To all, Just got word from Dave that he still has pain but the Doc actually was happy to tell Dave that he was about two weeks ahead of schedule. That is great news Dave Mike K
                          • snakeyk1usa
                            Message 13 of 19 , Feb 20, 2014
                              Dave sent me the following note todayHey Mike, still hurting but doc says i'm two weeks ahead of normal recovery.I am so happy to share this news with everyone All the best to Dave Mike K
                            • ed c
                              Message 14 of 19 , Feb 20, 2014
                                Great news about being ahead of schedule, Dave! Keep it up!

                                Message 15 of 19 , Apr 9 7:30 AM
                                  Dave just told me that he is still in the hospital waiting for the latest results. We are praying for you Dave Mike K
                                • snakeyk1usa
                                  Message 16 of 19 , Apr 9 5:20 PM
                                    Dave just called to let us know he is out of the hospital. Dave said that it will take up to a week to have all the results so they left him go home. I again had planned to meet up with Dave this weekend but Dave will need to stay home this week again. I pray that Dave's luck soon changes for the better. Wishing you the best Dave. Mike K
                                  • snakeyk1usa
                                    Message 17 of 19 , Apr 29 4:00 PM
                                      Dave is back in the hospital so they can try to flush the Chemo out of his Kidneys. God bless you Dave. The entire group that I have talked to all wish you the best. Mike K
                                    • Bruce Eckel
                                      Message 18 of 19 , Apr 29 8:28 PM

                                        Dave,

                                        We're all rooting for you!!!!   Hang in there!!

                                        Bruce and Pat

                                        Message 19 of 19 , May 11, 2014
                                          Dave called yesterday to let us know that he will be starting 3 weeks of radiation on Wednesday. Good luck Dave All the best Mike K