Dave G.

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2014
      Dave Garrision:

      I wish you the very best of luck tomorrow.  I do not wish you strength.  I do not wish you courage.  I do not wish you positive attitude.  You have already shown us all you have more than enough of those qualities already.

      Guy & Pam Smith
    • snakeyk1usa
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 29, 2014
        I second best wishes to you buddy. Mike K
      • Bruce Eckel
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 29, 2014
          Dave,

          Best wishes for tomorrow.  May God give you peace and comfort in this trying time.  God Bless You.

          Bruce and Pat

          I wish you the very best of luck tomorrow.  I do not wish you strength.  I do not wish you courage.  I do not wish you positive attitude.  You have already shown us all you have more than enough of those qualities already.

          Guy & Pam Smith

        • Brian
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 29, 2014
            Dave

                Praying your procedure tomorrow is a success.

            Brian