Andretti to Global Rallycross Series

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 15, 2014

      I was surprised to read that Michael Andretti Autosports would be fielding a team in the Global Rallycross Series this year, along with his Indy Car, Indy Lights, and Pro Mazda teams.  They are no longer going to field a USF2000 series entry.

      No schedule from Global Rallycross yet though.

      Guy Smith
    • ed c
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 15, 2014
        He is also listed as a team owner in the new Formula E worldwide electric car series:

        http://www.fiaformulae.com/teams/andretti-autosport

        TrackChasers:

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 15, 2014
          Sort of surprising he doesn't get involved in endurance racing with the United Sports Car Series or whatever they are calling the latest incarnation of unification savior.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 15, 2014
            5-8 june x games Austin texas