Welcome Dave Ludwig

  • snakeyk1usa
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2014
      Great job Guy getting the new track chasers listed. I know it is a lot of work. I would like to welcome all the new members to the group. I especially would like to welcome my pal Dave Ludwig as he already battles another great person Jackie Stewart. Mike K.
    • rpmgordy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 13, 2014
        Why would anyone want to battle Jackie Stewart? I, too, welcome Dave to the group. I believe I might know him from my Northeast Junior High School days. Seventh grade lunch table, perhaps? I attended that school Sept. 1966 through June 1969. Is his battling Jackie Stewart part of some kind of initiation? Battling other members sounds like a strategy hell bent on destroying the group from within. :)

        Gordy
      • Bruce Eckel
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 14, 2014

          Dave (Fred),