First 2014 trip

  • snakeyk1usa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2014
      Track number one for 2014 found Edward joining me for a 1120 mile quickie to BMI. BMI which is now a banked concrete oval provided a new 2014 track for 5 of 6 track chasers that attended. Thirty two hours away from home found me in the car for twenty of them. I was home in plenty of time for a good nights sleep and still time for some of family day and the gym. Next weeks plan could squeeze a Saturday trip in between a night with the boys and a group of us in the suite at the Reading soccer game. Mike