Meeting at BMI

  • snakeyk1usa
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2014
      BMI is now on my schedule for this weekend. We will get there early Saturday as we are going to do the majority of the trip Friday night. Dave Garrison just confirmed that he will be joining Edward and I. I am also sure Guy and Pam will be there if Guys knee is better. We have room for one if anyone has any interest. Weather looks good so far. Mike K
    • rpmgordy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2014
        I'd love to join you guys but Suz's family is having a get together in the NYC suburbs on Saturday that I'm committed to. I'll have to make do with that and the motorsports show on Friday. Enjoy.

        Gordy