20/20

  • rpmgordy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2014
      A member of the 20/20 racing message board made a post trying to start a conversation about what new tracks members had visited in 2013. I replied with an offer to view the trackchaser web site to view our lists if they so desire, and told them our moderator would be glad to hear from them. I hope some respond, as their responses to the initial query were interesting to read. It was obvious that some had been at the same tracks I was. yfbar

      Gordy