TrackChaser Group Record Book 2013 Update (Part 3 of 3)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2014

      While collecting data to update and expand the TrackChaser group "Record Book"  tab on my roamingtheraceways website, I decided to post the information here first.  With anticipated increase in the number of research project drivers as well as TrackChaser fans included due to the "Universal 100" listing policy change, the category leader from each will be recognized going forward.  Hopefully the update will be enjoyed in the manner it is intended, to highlight the interesting achievements of the TrackChasers and Research Project Drivers in the group.  If more than five Project Drivers are tied, please refer to the website for individual name information (should be updated sometime tomorrow).

      AS OF DECEMBER 31, 2013

      TRACK SURFACES

      DIRT
      TrackChaser All-Time: (Voluntarily Vacated)--1,052
      TrackChaser Current: Ed Esser--1,023
      Project Driver: Pappy Hough--405

      ICE
      TrackChaser: Guy Smith--63
      Project Driver: Hans-Joachim Stuck--2

      MIXED
      TrackChaser: Roland Vanden Eynde--43
      Project Driver: Pappy Hough--3

      PAVED
      TrackChaser: Guy Smith--545
      Project Driver: Stirling Moss--166

      TRACK TYPES

      FIGURE-8
      TrackChaser: Guy Smith--204
      Project Driver: Ken Schrader--1

      OVAL
      TrackChaser All-Time: (Voluntarily Vacated)--1,233
      TrackChaser Current: Gordy Killian--1,155
      Project Driver: Pappy Hough--530

      ROAD CIRCUIT
      TrackChaser: Roland Vanden Eynde--574
      Project Driver: Stirling Moss--165

      INDOOR TRACKS
      TrackChaser: Guy Smith--65
      Project Driver: Pappy Hough--32

      ANNUAL

      2013
      TrackChaser: Jeff Sands--85
      Project Driver: David Brabham--5

      2012
      TrackChaser: Mike Knappenberger--102
      Project Driver:
      Mika Salo/Ken Schrader--8

      2011
      TrackChaser: Guy Smith--82
      Project Driver: Mika Salo/David Brabham--9

      2010
      TrackChaser Original: (Voluntarily Vacated)--95
      TrackChaser Shown: Ed Esser--91
      Project Driver: Narain Karthikeyan--10

      2009
      TrackChaser: Bing Metz--174
      Project Driver: Ken Schrader--9

      2008
      TrackChaser: Mike Knappenberger--167
      Project Driver: Ken Schrader--8

      2007
      TrackChaser Original: (Voluntarily Vacated)--160
      TrackChaser: Ed Esser/Roland Vanden Eynde--105
      Project Driver: Ken Schrader--19

      2006
      TrackChaser Original: (Voluntarily Vacated)--147
      TrackChaser: Mike Knappenberger--106
      Project Driver: Mika Salo--10

      2005
      TrackChaser Original: (Voluntarily Vacated)--182
      TrackChaser: Ed Esser--132
      Project Driver: Narain Karthikeyan--13

      2004
      TrackChaser Original: (Voluntarily Vacated)--127

      TrackChaser: Ed Esser--100
      Project Driver: Ken Schrader--10

      2003
      TrackChaser: Ed Esser--114
      Project Driver: Mika Salo--6

      2002
      TrackChaser: Andy Sivi--83
      Project Driver: Narain Karthikeyan--8

      2001
      TrackChaser: Andy Sivi--101
      Project Driver: Juan Pablo Montoya--9

      2000
      TrackChaser: Andy Sivi--100
      Project Driver: Emanuele Pirro--9

      1999
      TrackChaser: Gordy Killian--55
      Project Driver: Juan Pablo Montoya--16

      1998
      TrackChaser: Jack Erdmann--65
      Project Driver: KeKe Rosberg--13

      1997
      TrackChaser Original: (Voluntarily Non Ranked)--61
      TrackChaser: Guy Smith--54
      Project Driver: Juan Pablo Montoya/Jackie Stewart--9

      1996
      TrackChaser: Mark Kelly--64
      Project Driver: Roberto Moreno--6

      1995
      TrackChaser: Jack Erdmann--63
      Project Driver: Mika Salo--14

      1994
      TrackChaser: Jack Erdmann--54
      Project Driver: Juan Pablo Montoya--21

      1993
      TrackChaser: Jack Erdmann--51
      Project Driver: Roberto Moreno--8

      1992
      TrackChaser: Guy Smith--35
      Project Driver: Stefan Johannson--9

      1991
      TrackChaser: Jack Erdmann--45
      Project Driver: David Brabham--7

      1990
      TrackChaser: Andy Sivi--94
      Project Driver: David Brabham--12

      1989
      TrackChaser: Guy Smith--40
      Project Driver: Jan Lammers--9

      1988
      TrackChaser: Andy Sivi--44
      Project Driver: David Brabham--9

      1987
      TrackChaser: Guy Smith--42
      Project Driver: David Brabham--17

      1986
      TrackChaser: Guy Smith--31
      Project Driver: Oscar Larrauri/Roberto Moreno--8

      1985
      TrackChaser: Robert Helmick--47
      Project Driver: Ken Schrader--9

      1984
      TrackChaser: Allan Brown--25
      Project Driver: Emanuele Pirro--8

      1983
      TrackChaser: Allan Brown--30
      Project Driver: Roberto Moreno--14

      1982
      TrackChaser: Allan Brown--38
      Project Driver: Ken Schrader--16

      1981
      TrackChaser: Allan Brown--66
      Project Driver: Emanuele Pirro/Ken Schrader--16

      1980
      TrackChaser: Allan Brown--45
      Project Driver:
      Ken Schrader--14