Jennerstown Speedway reopens May 10

  • terrapin44
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2014
      Jennerstown Speedway announced today on their Facebook page that their season opener will be May 10th. They plan to run "4cyl (Hobby Stocks), Chargers, Street Stocks, and Late Models, we have signed on the Super Cup Stock Car Series" and said more details are to come.
    • Brian
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2014
        This track will be on my hit list for 2014.

        On Jan 3, 2014, at 3:52 PM, <terrapin44@...> wrote:

        Jennerstown Speedway announced today on their Facebook page that their season opener will be May 10th. They plan to run "4cyl (Hobby Stocks), Chargers, Street Stocks, and Late Models, we have signed on the Super Cup Stock Car Series" and said more details are to come.

      • snakeyk1usa
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2014
          That's certainly good news