First new one in the books for me

  • towbarsunlimited
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2014
      I drove from the far western side of AZ to the east side of Phoenix to Arizona Speedway on New Years Day. It was sunny and about 70.
      Not much in the way of concessions. Had to wait in line quite a while and they were out of my first 2 choices.
      First up were the 3 Pure Stock heat races, about 29 cars total.
      Next up was about 15 Mod Lites for a 25 lap feature. A B Main for the Pure Stocks came next.
      There were 42 bombers for the 120 lap Bomber Enduro. An hour and a quarter later about 9 finished. I couldn't believe all of the smokers and flat tires. One bad pile up caused by a slow car  took out about 5 cars 5 laps from the end and changed the outcome of the race.
      The 35 lap Pure Stock feature was last.
      No new track visits planned for the near future. Vince
    • snakeyk1usa
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2014
        Way to get things started pal.