Racing in the southwest weekend of Oct. 19-21

  • Randy Lewis
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2001
      Gary Jacob,

      I'm planning to go to the Arizona State Fairgronds for
      oval and figure 8 racing on October 18 and 19. I'm
      searching for some races in the area for October 20
      and 21. I see Hawthorne, NV is racing on both Oct. 20
      and 21 but that's a long way from Phoenix. Do you
      have any ideas? Is the Mexico track near Nogales
      racing anymore this year?

      Thanks!

      Randy

      http://im.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2001
        > Is the Mexico track near Nogales
        > racing anymore this year?
        >
        > Randy

        Randy,

        What Mexico track near Nogales? If you know anything about a track I'd like to know too.

        Will
      • Randy Lewis
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2001
          Actually I may have my Mexican cities screwed up. I
          was thinking about the track that you and Guy went
          too.

          Randy

          http://im.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 2, 2001
            Randy,

            Sandia Motorsports Park, NM, has Rocky Mountain Vintage Racing on their road course the
            weekend of Oct. 20-21.

            --Will