Dave Garrison

  • snakeyk1usa
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 5, 2013
      Please keep friend and fellow track chaser in your prayers. He has a treatment today.
    • snakeyk1usa
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 21, 2013
        Dave phoned me to give me weather updates on our Michigan trip as he lived there for many of years. A big shout out to Dave for his thoughts. Dave missed one treatment which will be made up the day after Christmas. I wish Dave the best during this wonderful Holiday Season.
      • snakeyk1usa
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 16, 2014
          Remember to keep Dave Garrison in your prayers. He is a tough cookie but tis is a tough procedure. All the best Dave. Mike K.
        • snakeyk1usa
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 10, 2014
            I just got a message from Dave. He had 38 staples removed today. The recovery for this procedure is a long one. Keep hanging in Dave. Mike K
          • drtchsr@bellsouth.net
            Message 5 of 7 , May 21, 2014

              Hello all,just want to say thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. Fighting two different cancers at the same time really takes the starch out of a body. We bottomed out last week and I am on my way back up.

              Hoping to see you at a track soon, Dave

              Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

            • rpmgordy
              Message 6 of 7 , May 21, 2014
                Kick it's' butt, buddy. Kick it's' butt. Draw as much strength from us as you need.

                 Gordy

                Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

                Message 7 of 7 , May 21, 2014
                  Dave,

                  Hang in there.  Give it the good fight.  Knock that
                  cancer(s) into next week.  We'll praying for you and lifting you up.

                  Bruce and Pat