Trackchaser.com recommendation

  • Randy Lewis
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29 10:43 PM
      Will,

      Just wanted to tell you that the job you do with
      trackchaser.com is simply outstanding. I have one
      recommendation/question. Can you let us know WHAT is
      updated when it is updated? A few days ago you
      changed the California page. Without knowing what you
      changed we can't benefit from the change. Any help
      here would be appreciated.

      Thanks much!

      Randy

      http://im.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 30 5:13 PM
        Randy Lewis wrote:

        > Will,
        >
        > Just wanted to tell you that the job you do with
        > trackchaser.com is simply outstanding. I have one
        > recommendation/question. Can you let us know WHAT is
        > updated when it is updated? A few days ago you
        > changed the California page. Without knowing what you
        > changed we can't benefit from the change. Any help
        > here would be appreciated.
        >
        > Thanks much!
        >
        > Randy
        ***********************

        Randy,

        Glad you use and enjoy the Web site.

        As for the updates, I will begin posting exactly what items were added/changed from now
        on.

        The California info added last week was the Butte County Fair, thanks to Gary Jacob.

        Everyone, don't hesitate to send a note if you ever have any suggestions for improving
        the site. I can't guarantee all changes will be made, but I appreciate your ideas and
        will give them consideration.

        Thanks,
        Will
      • Randy Lewis
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 30 9:49 PM
          Will,

          I'm on the site all the time. Have already seen your
          changes and I think they will make the site even more
          informative and entertaining.

          Thanks!

          Randy

          http://im.yahoo.com