Henrietta NY Indoor TQ Race DATE CHANGE!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2013

      I was just contacted by the promoter of the indoor TQ Midget races coming up this winter at the Rochester Sports Dome.  The date has been changed (again?) and he tells me the first race is now scheduled for Saturday, December 14.

      Good news for me, as I was not able to make the November 23rd date due to plans for Pam and I to see the Penn State v. Nebraska football game that weekend with her season tix holding brother.

      The three dates published just this week due give me some pause for concern, I certainly admit.  If it happens, I'm sure a great bunch from our group will be there.

      We hope for the best.