Re: [TrackChasers] catching up

    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 24, 2013
      Gordy:

      Sounds like you didn't run into John Moore at Charlotte.  He was there also.  He didn't mention seeing you eitherToo bad he didn't hear you being interviewed by Steve Post and find you.  I wonder how long it's been since you ran into John at a race?

      Message 2 of 11 , May 1, 2014
        Greetings from your breadman,

             A number of recent storms have left me with a lack of internet service, so I need to catch up.

        Dave,

             Always remember that I'm always hoping you have a speedy, total recovery. Having watched my wife face a similar battle gives me quite an understanding about what you're facing. Staying strong and positive only adds to the ability of the medicine to do it's job. This group doesn't agree on much, but I'm sure we're all pulling for you on this.

        Dale,

             I'm glad you were able to escape the frozen tundra, even for 1 weekend. Those of us that have complained about the winter just passed would be even more miserable if we had to deal with the typical, Green Bay winters you face. Hope to see you out on the road, and say high to Jack if you get the chance.

        Will,

             Good to have seen you and mom at Nesquehoning. It was so like you to make no fuss over track #800. I hope there're many more milestones in the future of trackchasing's only unranked member.

        Dustin,

             Thanks for the July 8 race date. I hope to fit it in. I do enjoy keeping up with your exploits on facebook. Are you working with Johnnie Gibson this weekend?

        To all,

             I had a good time at Nesquehoning this past Sunday. At least the many delays and changing of schedule was spent with friends I cherish. Special thanks to Rick Schneider for talking the parking attendant into letting me park closer to the track. It was a nice event held for a good cause. I hope they have it again.

        Guy,

             Did you get a time schedule for that figure 8 race at the Evansville MX track? I couldn't find any mention of such on their web site, and haven't had my call returned with info. I didn't want to post the event without all the particulars. Perhaps you had better luck?

        Back on the road today. Adios.

        Gordy
      • Dustin Jarrett