Saturday September 21 Rainouts

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2013

      Anyone local from Pennsylvania that was planning on traveling to Middle Road Speedway this afternoon and joining Pam and I for the PA-Wings Winged Outlaw Karts, they have canceled the show due to the coming rain.  A shame as I really enjoyed this show last year, and was looking forward to a return visit.

      I also received the press release from Mahoning Valley Speedway that their show this evening has been canceled, also due to the coming rain.

      Pam and I are heading to the Bloomsburg Fair for the Figure-8 race there.  A good show that I've seen several times.  Start time is 1:00 if anyone is interested.  It may start raining by the end of the show, but there is a covered grandstand and the races will be held in the rain.  Come on out!