Coastal Plains Raceway

  • towbarsunlimited
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17 7:44 PM
      Saturday night I went to Coastal Plains Raceway.
      The car count was: 2 Pure Stocks, 8 Limited Pure Stocks, 8 Limited Late Models, 5 Mini Stocks and 10 Street Stocks. The races started at 8 and concluded a little after 10 w/o an intermission.
      There were not many spectators at this nice facility. To me it looks like another racetrack that could be on the ropes. Vince